Sunday, December 7, 2014

PHOTO: Comedian Elder O loses wife shortly after child delivery

Elder O and Late wife
Popular comedian Elder O, who just wedded his wife, Charity Odoemelam, few months ago, has lost her shortly after the delivery of their first baby.
He confirmed her death via his BBM personal message, few hours ago, that she died Saturday night during child birth.
Charity died but her baby survived.
“RIP my love my life my wife,you’ll forever remain in my heart..words can’t explain how I feel just a day after d arrival of our baby u left us,” the Comedian wrote.

See Elder O's BBM message after the cut....
 Photo credit: joyakosacorner

Our Condolences to Elder O and all the Odoemelam family...May Charity's soul rest in peace!

Drop a comment.....thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment